Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Know Jesus



John 17:3
New International Version (NIV)
“3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.”


This is an important verse, to know the one and only true God. This is our mission in life! To have everyone know who the one true God is amongst all these false idols and false gods that people claim to the one or ones.

With the amount of false gods and idols out there it’s easy to got lost and confused. I know I was one of them, because there were soo many options of who to follow, I decided not to follow any of them and just do my own thing. In the midst of not believing in any gods or God, I ended up going down a dark path…I decided to research religion from the BOTTOM up, meaning I would start from hell and work my way up….

Let me just say that’s no way to find God…

The one and only true God does not force you to participate in rigid rituals on a regular basis, He doesn’t require you to face a certain direction to pray, He doesn’t make you offer Him food and incense to please Him every year or when we need something from Him, and so on.

Make a decision to know God and realize that there is someone out there that loves you unconditionally and would never turn His back on you.



No comments: