Monday, October 10, 2011

~Good Deeds (not equal to) Entrance Into Heaven~ Pt.1

In this day and age,everyone-even a lot of Christians claim that if you are a good person and are good to others,it doesn't matter if you don't accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior because you have been doing things and helping others.

It has officially gotten to the point where it sounds funny whenever I hear anyone say that.I have heard and seen countless interviews with celebrities on television about how they went on retreats in Cambodia with Buddhist monks or have gone some where in South America to find peace and a spiritual awakening and then they usually follow up with how they had an awakening and decided to go to India and feed starving children...When all those efforts to help others and be kind to others is good it doesn't mean that their souls have been saved and walking in Jesus footsteps.

I do believe that if you weren't raised in a family from birth that follows a specific belief,usually drift around in and out of various religions or cult teachings.I know I have drifted around,I even wanted to become Muslim just because I liked the burkas,that's how superficial our society is-when we choose our "religion" based on how visually and socially appealing it is................

To Be Continued............

No comments: