Saturday, August 20, 2011

~Fault Finding~

Do you know someone that has a knack for finding errors where ever they go?

I am all to familiar with this topic.I use to be able to spot a flaw from a mile away,I enjoyed pointing out errors as small as punctuation in someone's email.I didn't realize that I had an issue until a met my match.It came to the point where I wouldn't want this person to even look at anything I have written or illustrated.It was then that I came to an understanding that what I had always been doing was putting people in bondage.When it comes to a point that a person has to avoid you or avoid being in certain environments with you,you have a problem!

There are others who find fault in people's character...It is one thing to notice certain harmful characteristics in a person but it is another to find characteristics that you feel aren't right.The list of flaws can go on and on...


Next time you meet someone new or come in contact with somebody you don't like, FIND at least ONE thing positive about them.....repeat it until to you can automatically make that positive association with them from then on! :)


-Lauren









No comments: