Friday, July 5, 2013

End of Days


Daniel 8:16-18
King James Version (KJV)
16 And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.
18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.



There have been several prophecies that have already been fulfilled. We are even closer to the end than ever before.

In the documentary “The Daniel Project” the Christian filmmakers hired a skeptic to go through all the prophecies in order as they have been fulfilled along with the scriptures that back up each event. This was an awesome film to watch and learn that there have been so many other prophecies that were being fulfilled that I wasn’t even aware of.


2 Timothy 3:1-5

New International Version (NIV)
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.


As with the passing of legalizing gay marriage and prior, the legalization of former illegal drugs amongst MANY other laws and practices that have been approved of in the past several years, this ALL has been prophesized.


So as believers we cannot be frustrated with these changes all we can do is pray about it and not compromise our beliefs to accommodate the changes of the world as so many believers have done.

No comments: