Friday, April 26, 2013

The Unseen


For to one is given through the Spirit the utterance of wisdom, and to another the utterance of knowledge according to the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another the ability to distinguish between spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.



Seeing the unseen is probably one of the most thrilling gifts of a Believer. Not every believer can see demons, angels or have visions of places or people, but it is open to all of them. 


Many people in general want to see what a demon looks like, some think demons look like Golem from Lord of The Rings or like ‘mini devils’ with horns on their heads. Contrary to popular belief that’s not how they USUALLY look like.


I see demonic spirits as animals, some spirits may appear to have some humanistic characteristics. When praying with someone for deliverance and I touch them or get close enough to them the Holy Spirit will quickly show me the spirit. I see the image first and then it takes more time for the word of knowledge to explain what it means or why it’s there or what it’s after. In some cases I won’t get that word or idea to what the spirit really is, sometimes I’m left with a vivid image and nothing else.


I believe the reason why I see demonic spirits as animals is because the Lord knows my history with animals and how I spent ALL of my childhood being obsessed with animals and still love animals, therefore I would be more receptive by seeing spirits as animals.


Being able to see demons and recognize that they are in fact demons is a gift that I cherish because I can help people by being just a vessel used of God.

No comments: