Thursday, July 17, 2014

Benefits of Being a Christian


Here’s what you have to do:

Say this prayer:

Dear Lord I accept you as my Lord and Savior. Your son, Jesus Christ died on the cross and shed Hid blood for my sins and rose again. I repent for all of my sins and ask you to wash me clean of all unrighteousness. I ask for the infilling of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speak in tongues, so that He may be in me and not just with me. Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace. Amen



Benefit Package Includes:

·         Salvation

·         Eternal life in Heaven

·         Authority over the spiritual realm.

·         Favor

·         Miracles

·         Supernatural Knowledge

·         Supernatural Healing

·         A heavenly father that is greater than any other.

·         Automatic adoption into the largest family you’ll ever know.

·         Confidence

·         Counseling

·         Best friend that won’t share your secrets with anyone else.

·         Navigator for your life.



Life Time Warranty
Covers all mistakes and sins by simply repenting.



Note: Trust me this deal can’t be passed up, it’s free but only offered for a limited time only!!



No comments: