Sunday, May 25, 2014

Waiting


I don’t know about you, but I understand what it’s like to have to wait for things you declared to finally manifest.


Waiting/Patience is truly a virtue because it takes a lot for some of us to wait on something or someone. Patience growing up was my biggest weakness, I wanted things now, and especially if someone already said they were going to do something or say something.


One thing that I have learned over the years is that the more you try to rush things the more likely that the outcome will be disappointing. I would always try to rush things because I wanted things now and if it depended on someone else’s actions I would try to do whatever it is to help them speed it up.


Those times when you feel like you can’t take it anymore, and that you want what you want now, stop yourself and say “Lord I know you have your perfect timing and I know that I have what I declared and because in Your word said in Mark 11:22-24 that I have what I say and I thank you that I have what I say, in Jesus name, Amen.”


If you feel anxious or any other unsettling emotion, just bind the emotion(s) by saying, “I bind the spirit of _______ (i.e. fear/anxiety,etc…) for You said that I have Your peace, not the peace of the world, I thank you that I have peace and not ________, amen.”



The results from waiting in God’s timing is sooo much better than something that was rushed when all I needed was patience. I hope you can benefit from this and not get frustrated waiting on your declaration/prayer for something.

No comments: